Webinar Recording Now Available
Topic: Managing the Minefield of Business During COVID
Part of our Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series
EPIC and Fisher Phillips recently partnered to deliver an engaging webinar. In the presentation, they helped guide clients through the ongoing business minefield with a COVID-19 blueprint. If you missed it, be sure to press play for practical solutions to Employment and Workers’ Compensation issues:
- California COVID-19 – Workers’ Compensation Presumptions from the Governor and COVID-19 Related Safe Workplace Requirements
- Latest Developments from the Governor’s Office Regarding Remote Work Requirements and Potential Shutdowns or Furloughs
- Leaves of Absence, Including When and How Employers Must Provide Sick Leave or Other Statutory Leaves of Absence for Employees Affected by Coronavirus
- Protecting your Company’s Trade Secrets and Confidential Information When Everyone is Working From Home
- Potential Employer’s Third-Party Liability
Fisher Phillips, LLP is one of the largest U.S. law firms representing management exclusively in the areas of labor, employment, civil rights, employee benefits, and immigration law.
For more information, please contact Julia Moore at .
To catch up on all our Coronavirus coverage, visit epicbrokers.com/coronavirus
Anything we didn’t cover? Send us your questions and our team will respond.
[pardot-form id=”6376″ height=”700″ title=”COVID-19 WC Webinar: Question Submission”]
Required fields are marked with an (*).