EPIC Transportation and Logistics practice colleagues, Jim Farrell and team, will be at this year’s WESCCON Conference, to connect with customs brokers, freight forwarders and others in the global logistics industry around risk mitigation, customs bonds, cargo and business insurance, and much more.
Palm Springs, CA
October 10 – 13, 2019
WESCCON brings together professionals from across the global logistics industry to discuss issues of concern to customs brokers, freight forwarders, regulators, legislators and others. Topics covered include:
- Changes to the ACE Reports Tool
- Opportunities and challenges facing the Pacific Coast Council from the CBP, federal legislators and trade policy
- Blockchain technology and its impact on the supply chain including discussions around foolproof track and trace, event management, operations and financial transparency
- How Ecommerce is impacting trade across North America
- CBP trade policy and program updates
- Pier pass, appointment systems and new technology
Insightful keynote messages from industry figures like Mark Morgan, Acting Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, promise to provide timely and relevant information to conference attendees.
Connect with our team now, or at the WESCCON conference.