Right now, 44%* of your employees are probably looking for new jobs. Now for the good news: your pool of qualified candidates just got bigger since your competition is bleeding talent.
How can you stand out as the employer of choice in your industry?
Leverage your secret weapon: insurance.
You’re already paying for employee benefits and risk management insurance, but are you using those dollars wisely to create competitive differentiation in today’s hot job market? If the answer is no or maybe, then you need to join our upcoming online event.
In this brief yet comprehensive webinar, you’ll learn specific ways to cost-effectively:
- Create benefits packages that appeal to diverse audiences without adding or shifting costs.
- Promote employee benefits and wellness using digital, video, and mobile channels.
- Diminish turnover through easy-to-access safety programs that reduce claim volume and severity.
- Develop proactive, measurable risk management plans that keep your workforce happy and healthy.
- Minimize negative online reviews with compassionate claims management.
August 10, 2022 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time | 1:00 PM Eastern Time
With rising healthcare expenses, many companies are reducing benefit options. But there are other ways to add value to your plan without adding cost.
- Are you including the savings of working from home in a candidate’s total compensation profile?
- Are your voluntary benefits aligned with an evolving workforce?
- Are you sharing your plan on internal and external career pages in fun and engaging ways?
You already know that a position opens every week, productivity suffers, and so does your bottom line. When you add two budget-friendly elements – safety training and compassionate claims management – you win in two ways:
- Fewer injuries mean fewer leaves of absence and less stress on other department members.
- A fast and friendly claims process improves employee satisfaction and minimizes negative online reviews that impact your ability to attract quality job candidates.
Enjoy Exceptional Panelists
- Moderator: Christina (Campisi) LaVacca, Director of National Sales Marketing
- Clarence Bates, EPIC Principal – Employee Benefits
- Dale Smith, IMPACT Director – Training & Awareness
- Shelley Yim, EPIC Managing Principal – Risk Management
Don’t miss your chance to create your competitive advantage during the Great Resignation!
*2022 Global Benefits Attitudes Survey
Our experienced teams take an enterprise-wide approach, consulting closely with you to identify, analyze and ...
Employee Benefits Consulting
Our dedicated EPIC benefits team is focused on delivering better outcomes – to both your benefits program ...
Thanks for your interest in EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants. We welcome your comments, questions or ...