Join us October 1!
Part of our Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series
EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants is hosting the Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California (WCIRB) for a webinar October 1. In this webinar, you’ll get an update on the changes to workers’ compensation rules brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. More importantly, you’ll learn how to apply them.
Together, EPIC & WCIRB Will Cover:
- Claims Reporting and Experience Rating
- Reclassification of Employees with Modified Duties
- Payroll Adjustments for Non-working Employees
- New Clerical Telecommuter Employees Classification
- Dual Wage Changes for Contractors
- And more…
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2020
Time: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM PT
More About WCIRB
The Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California (WCIRB) is California’s trusted, objective provider of actuarially-based information and research, advisory pure premium rates, and educational services integral to a healthy workers’ compensation system.
To catch up on all our Coronavirus coverage, visit epicbrokers.com/coronavirus