Download Now: 2023 Trends in Workplace Wellness Report
Employers, whether you realize it or not, you can play a key role in promoting the health and wellbeing of your employees beyond simply providing health insurance.
The 2023 Trends in Wellbeing & Health Management Report offers valuable insights into what your peers are doing to support the wellbeing of their most valuable asset: their employees. By taking advantage of these insights, you can enhance your company’s wellness initiatives and make a positive impact on your workforce.
Here’s a sneak peek into a few of the key findings:
- Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) are crucial guides for all employers’ benefits strategy, but only 13% use these factors to plan for inclusive and equitable wellbeing programs.
- Nearly half of employers say they would be moderately or very likely to use an integrated (medication and lifestyle modification) approach to weight loss if such a solution were presented to them.
- Wellbeing initiatives are high or top priority for nearly half of employers, and fewer than one in 10 report these initiatives are low priority.
- Just over half of employers offer financial incentives for their health and wellbeing initiatives, and the most common incentives are gift cards, reduced medical contributions, and swag items.
- Employee participation in workplace wellbeing programs is suboptimal – about three out of every four programs have a participation rate of 50% or lower.
Fill out this form to download your copy of the 2023 Trends in Workplace Wellness Report.
“*” indicates required fields