Webinar: Complying with Growing Privacy Laws
JANUARY 22, 2020
12 PM EST
A New Compliance Solution for EPIC Clients
Join the webinar to learn more!
EPIC has partnered with Parsons Behle Lab, a subsidiary of Parsons Behle & Latimer, to help our clients address the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requirements. The CCPA, put into effect on January 1, 2020, applies to for-profit organizations, if any of the following are true:
- The organization’s total revenue is $25M or more (for organizations with multiple legal entities, revenue is defined as the aggregate total of all corporate/legal entities);
- The organization handles the personal information of 50,000 or more CA residents; or
- 50% or more of the organization’s revenue is derived from the sale of CA residents’ personal information
At a preferred rate, EPIC clients will have access to Parsons Behle Lab’s compliance solution – a user-friendly, online tool that walks organizations through the process of creating and maintaining the necessary privacy documents.
To help ensure compliance, the solution also includes up to 5 hours of legal support by a privacy attorney with Parsons Behle & Latimer. To learn more about the resource, Parsons Behle Lab will be hosting a webinar for EPIC employees on January 22 at 12 PM EST. The webinar will cover the following topics:
- EPIC’s new partnership with Parsons Behle Lab
- A brief description of the CCPA and GDPR statutes
- An overview and demonstration of the compliance solution that will now be accessible to all EPIC clients