PEO Transition Services
We Make it Easy to Leave
We understand the hesitancy of leaving a PEO since it affords smaller companies without an in-house HR Team the ability to outsource HR services such as payroll, benefits, workers’ compensation and 401(K) administration.
But if you’ve outgrown a one-size-fits-all approach, you’ll quickly find PEOs are not designed to offer the affordable, fully customized benefit programs you need. Now more than ever, the out-of-the-box benefits package your PEO provides isn’t going to serve your employee population’s evolving needs.
True, uncompromised convenience. Here’s what you can expect:
- Detailed step by step project timeline
- Payroll/HCM selections and implementation capabilities
- Consolidated billing
- Workers’ Compensation and 401K placement
- Compliance and outsourced HR services at no additional cost
- Benefit communications and annual plan notices
Let me show you what you’ll gain and what you’ll save by leaving a PEO.