Sacramento Construction Team
All Your Insurance Needs Under One Roof
How many different insurance brokers is your team utilizing? EPIC’s dedicated construction team in Sacramento can handle all of your construction insurance needs under one roof.
As a leading insurance and risk management firm nationwide, EPIC truly understands what it takes to build a solid employee benefits strategy. Our all-encompassing approach – focused program design, advisory services, management and specialty expertise – allows us to tailor employer strategies to best meet the unique needs of a growing construction company.
Among other services, EPIC is proud to offer ongoing administrative support, employee advocacy and support services, financial analysis and legislation guidance. Each time we partner with clients to achieve key goals, employer and employee satisfaction is at the core of all we do.
Property & Casualty
Each construction project is different presenting risk from a variety of sources including type of project, owner’s contractual demands, insurance compliance, subcontractor compliance, vendors, suppliers and the limitations in your own insurance policies. We are experts in construction insurance bringing proven strategies that reduce risk and cost.
- Contract review for insurance implications and risk transfer recommendations
- Subcontractor/vendor insurance compliance by risk transfer experts
- In-house loss control working proactively with your safety team and our claim advocates to drive down risk. EPIC has the best safety technology and safety resources in the industry with the goal of driving down risk.
- Dedicated construction claims advocates proactively reviewing all claims and outstanding issues to drive down costs and protect your X-Mod. Monthly claim update calls whenever necessary
- Workplace accidents and injuries, workers’ comp costs, and insurance premiums all contribute to your total cost of risk. EPIC helps you control those costs by keeping your workforce in compliance with OSHA, DOL, and other regulatory standards.
- EPIC’s resource rich model puts Best Practice and OSHA compliance at your fingertips with the EPIC Risk MGMT Center.
Whether you require a single bond or a robust surety program, you can count on EPIC to provide a custom solution to meet your needs. Our goal is to maximize your bonding capacity while providing you with the most competitive rates in the industry. By partnering with EPIC’s surety specialists, you’ll have access to all the major bond markets nationwide. No matter your trade or your experience in bonded work, we will help you navigate through the surety process and pair you with a market that will make your goals a priority. Our mission is to establish a path for your success!
Helping business owners put firm succession and estate strategies in place to help continue a family legacy of the business and secure generational wealth. EPIC’s Executive Benefits Consulting Team understands the unique insurance needs of key executives offering assistance with Buy/Sell planning, Estate Planning, and Tax favored income solutions within the construction industry. We help you identify areas of risk and create a plan that can secure the future of your business.
Vice President, Employee Benefits
Vice President Property & Casualty
Managing Director, Surety Division
Senior Vice President Executive Benefits
EPIC impacts your bottom line by directly reducing risk to your business. Send us your information, and we’ll be in touch: