Learn about upcoming changes to employment law with EPIC’s Annual Employment Law & Benefits Update webinar or at the in-person seminar.
Join us to better understand compliance under federal, state and local employment laws taking effect January 1. Hear about business policies you need to have and key legislation to keep up with – and what you need to do – from EPIC’s Compliance Director, Liz Mann and employment law attorneys from Berliner Cohen Partners, Susan Bishop, Eileen Kennedy and Christine Long.
Covering these topics and more:
- California Family Rights Act (CFRA) Updates for 2023
- Requirements for: Pay Range Reporting for Job Ads, Meal and Rest Minimum Wage Payments, Privacy Law, Retirement Plans
- Arbitration Agreements and Enforceability
- Changes to Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA)
- Updates to AB5 and Independent Contractors
- Remote Workers and COVID-19: “Where Are Employers Now?”
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review for three credits.
The December Webinar is Now Closed
Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023 | 9:00 am PST
- Liz Mann, EPIC Director of Compliance, Moderator
- Susan Bishop, Partner at Berliner Cohen
- Eileen Kennedy, Partner at Berliner Cohen
Christine Long, Partner at Berliner Cohen
For more information about this event, please get in touch with Julia Moore.
More About Berliner Cohen
Berliner Cohen, LLP, is a highly-respected Northern California full-service business law firm. Berliner Cohen’s diverse business practices help guide businesses of all sizes through the challenges of owning, operating and succeeding in California. We seek to provide sound business advice from incorporation to ongoing day-to-day management, whether your needs involve advising on corporate structure, employment advice and counsel, or leasing and real estate development. In addition, as your business grows, our award-winning tax and estate planning attorneys will guide you in protecting your assets, wealth, and planning for future generations.