The EPIC team of experienced consultants provide our manufacturing clients with integrated, comprehensive, and cost-effective solutions to manage your unique exposures and solve your unique challenges. We become your partner, trusted advisor, and advocate in the process, anticipating opportunities and driving the results you need.
What to Expect with EPIC
As a manufacturer, you’re continuously improving your processes to be more efficient and effective in all areas of your business. Why should your employee healthcare costs and business insurance be any different?
- Our experts relate to the specialized needs and culture of manufacturing operations.
- Our cohesive approach brings together dedicated, in-house teams specializing in employee benefits, risk management, claims consulting, risk control, and workers’ compensation.
- We focus on identifying exposures and recommending solutions that result in loss prevention.
- We provide regular program and stewardship reviews to ensure we are meeting your needs and expectations.
Successfully managing risk by controlling potential sources of loss is the most effective strategy to protect and grow your business and to reduce insurance costs. The experts in EPIC’s Manufacturing Practice work to vigilantly identify, analyze, and manage the risks that threaten your success. At EPIC, we strive to help our clients build and maintain safe working environments to improve productivity, increase efficiency, and reduce risk. We have invested heavily in professional and technical services in all areas of risk control and safety that have proven to be rewarding and profitable for our clients.
Our capabilities include:
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Safety & Risk Control
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber Liability
We understand that your employees’ wellbeing and safety is of utmost importance. Our holistic approach to the employee benefits program combines the strategic expertise of our benefits team with the risk expertise of our business liability teams to ensure that our manufacturing clients provide the benefits and environment to enable their employees to thrive.
We identify our clients’ healthcare cost drivers, so we can utilize data-driven strategies targeted toward their specific needs. Our service-oriented team handles not only the day-to-day benefits issues but also the long-term strategic plan to allow manufacturers to focus on their business while maintaining a robust benefit program.
Our offerings include:
- Health & Welfare Strategy & Program Management
- Wellbeing, Safety & Health Management
- Financial Management & Actuarial Expertise
- Data Analytics
- Employee Communications & Engagement
- Pharmacy Consulting
- HR/Benefits Technology
- Voluntary Benefits
Regional President, Southeast – Duluth, GA
Chris Mancillas, CIH
Senior Vice President, Risk Control & Safety - Duluth, GA
Managing Principal, Employee Benefits Consulting – Duluth, GA
Talk to Sales
Contact us to see how we can help your business.