Successfully managing risk by identifying and controlling potential sources of loss is the most effective way to protect and grow your organization and to reduce insurance costs and your total cost of risk. As your advocate and partner in this process, EPIC’s team of water specialists will identify the risks you face and recommend strategies to minimize, mitigate or eliminate them.
When risk transfer via insurance is the answer, we will deliver comprehensive, cost‐effective products and services from the world’s top insurance companies. We know the insurance business and yours and will represent you aggressively and successfully in the insurance marketplace.
- Specialty programs customized for water-specific risks
- Failure to Supply – no lead, asbestos, fungi, bacteria or radon exclusions
- Written on an OCCURRENCE rather than a claims-made form
- Limited pollution arising out of water and wastewater treatment
- Professional liability
- Products liability and completed operations includes “WATER” as a product
- Single policy with low deductibles
- Risk analysis – customized Stewardship Plan based on your organizations needs and goals
- Claims consulting and advocacy (Property/Casualty/Workers Comp/Employee Benefits)
- Workers’ compensation
- Employee Benefits consulting and brokerage
Principal - Ontario, CA
Sr. Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management Principal – Duluth, GA
Talk to Sales
Contact us to see how we can help your business.