Lateral Hires and Navigating the Perfect Storm
In the past year, lateral hiring has increased significantly. This comes with challenges for firms to recruit and retain talent. It’s important for leaders to focus on implementing strategies that can reduce the potential risk exposure for their firm.
Join us for our upcoming webinar, as we cover what the current lateral-hire landscape looks like, ethical issues and more.
What you’ll learn:
- More about the current lateral-hire landscape
- Firm integration of pre- and post-hire best practices
- How to avoid ethical issues
- Reducing professional liability claims
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 | 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
- Zina Saeed – Moderator. Senior Vice President, Lemme Professional Services Practice Group
- Cassidy Chivers. Attorney Risk Management Group Co-Leader, Shareholder, Barron & Newberger, P.C.
- Scott Barabash. Professional & Financial Liability Claims, Senior Vice President, Aspen Insurance
- Michael Ellenhorn. Founder & CEO, Decipher.
Lemme, a division of EPIC, (“Lemme”) has been providing specialized insurance brokerage and consulting services to the accounting and legal profession since 1998. Our experienced brokers work with clients to understand their business, assess needs, and develop solutions using our integrated approach to service. Lemme approaches each opportunity with integrity, transparency and full accountability to our clients. We are honored to have built long-term relationships with clients ranging in size from top national firms to large regional and local firms throughout the United States. In working with clients across the full spectrum of service offerings, specialty niches, and overall risk profiles, we gain valuable insights into claim trends, regulatory requirements and best practices we share with decision-makers. Moreover, this knowledge gives us the ability to build enhanced policy wordings, program structures and risk management to achieve the best overall results for our clients.