The 2021 Cybersecurity Forum
The April 16 event will address best practices financial firms should employ to maintain a secure remote working environment
Thought leaders from both the public and private sectors will guide the discussion on unique perspectives and actionable tactics to successfully execute a robust, enterprise-wide cybersecurity strategy.
Kelly Geary, National Practice Leader, Executive Risk and Cyber, will be a panelist at 1:05 PM ET. The panel, moderated by Rahul Mahna of EisnerAmper, will discuss foundational management strategies, such as managing cash flow while investing for future growth, setting firms up for long-term operational success.
Learning outcomes for Forum include:
- Effectively assess threats to your remote work environment
- Develop familiarity with regulatory expectations for cybersecurity
- Monitor vendors and assess cyber strategy capabilities
- Prevent critical data loss during a real cybersecurity attack
- Factors to consider in determining cybersecurity insurance coverage