Join Us December 8 to Learn More About Group Captives!
An informational session to learn about the benefits of Group Captive Insurance and how best-in-class organizations can take advantage of this valuable risk management strategy.
Find out why the best companies are leaving the traditional insurance market. You will be joined by current Captive Members who will share how joining a Group Captive has transformed their culture and their bottom line.
In This Webinar, You Will Learn:
- The Mechanics of Member-Owned Group Captive Programs
- How to Transform Your Insurance Program from Pure Cost to a Profit Center
- How to Gain More Control Over Your Insurance Program and Eliminate Pricing Volatility
- The Type of Companies Who Qualify for a Group Captive
- How Existing Members have Benefitted from the Captive
If your management team is actively involved in the business and focused on safety and continuous improvement, you won’t want to miss this session. Additionally, if you’re part of a privately held company with less than five major stakeholders, and if you’re paying $150,000 or more in annualized premium for Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, and Commercial Auto, this webinar is tailor-made for you!
December 8, 2021
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM Pacific Time | 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time
- Steve Thompson, Senior Vice President, Captive Resources: Steve will give a presentation on the mechanics of Member-Owned Group Captives, key considerations and resulting benefits.
- Ken Baugh, CEO, Pivot Interiors, Inc.: Ken will share about how the captive model has benefitted his organization and answer questions from an existing member’s perspective.
- Dan Vander Baan, JD, Senior Principal, EPIC: Dan will share about how the captive model has benefitted his clients and reduced the impact of insurance market cycles.
For more information, please contact:
Susan Peragallo at or 925-822-9033.
Our experienced teams take an enterprise-wide approach, consulting closely with you to identify, analyze and ...
Impact Risk Partners
EPIC Impact™ is a comprehensive suite of performance-based consultative solutions that reduce operational ...
EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants has a nationwide presence with a depth of industry expertise across ...