The need for robust cargo insurance has never been greater. The Ever Given debacle and ONE Apus stack collapse are timely reminders of the high costs of catastrophic container damage and resulting call for General Average.
Our transportation and logistics team will share training options, resources and insurance program options. Learn how our solutions go beyond products to add more value.
- EPIC has crafted a proprietary cargo insurance policy form with significantly broadened coverage from the traditional freight forwarder policy. Utilizing a panel of underwriters across various “A” rated carriers allows EPIC to negotiate the most competitive pricing and comprehensive coverage options
- The EPIC online university and cargo insurance training module help staff gain knowledge to better position themselves to effectively drive sales to customers and lower errors & omissions (E&O) exposure
- Application programming interface (API) Integration supports automation and adds connectivity for cargo insurance certificate issuance
- Co-branded marketing materials help get the word out to customers and increase awareness
2021 NCBFAA Conference
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Now in its 48th year, the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) Annual Conference brings together more than 600 of the international trade industry’s top representatives from across the United States, to include customs brokers, freight forwarders and NVOCCs.
Members of the EPIC Transportation and Logistics team, John Farrell, Ed Mascher, Kristen Prager and Yelda Turan, will join the nation’s leading customs brokers, freight forwarders, non-vessel-operating common carriers (NVOCCs), ocean transportation intermediaries (OTIs) and service providers to discuss industry challenges and innovative solutions in the following areas:
- Cargo Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- Legal Liability
- Customs Bonds
- Trade Credit Risk
- Property & Casualty Insurance
Connect with us today or at the NCBFAA conference.