RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Every organization faces the constant threat of major loss from a wide range of established and emerging exposures to risk. Unlike many brokers and agents, EPIC does not simply focus on the “hazard risks” that are typically addressed via insurance. Our experienced teams take an enterprise-wide approach, consulting closely with you to identify, analyze and manage the widest possible range of business and individual risk.
We believe that the best way to manage any risk is to eliminate or reduce it, whenever this is possible. EPIC’s team of Risk Control professionals offers a wide range of consulting services including safety and security, loss prevention, ergonomics, wellness programs, hazard communication, fleet management, property conservation, earthquake preparedness, business continuity, disaster recovery, supply chain management and corporate governance risk assessment.
For risks that cannot be eliminated or otherwise controlled, we will help you to quantify and financially analyze the loss potential in order to weigh the trade-offs between risk assumption and risk transfer. And we can assist in evaluating risk-funding options, such as deductible plans, retrospectively rated programs, captive insurance alternatives and qualified self-insurance.
When insurance protection is the right answer, we will work with you to design and deliver comprehensive, integrated, cost-effective coverage. With broad access to the insurance marketplace and strong, positive relationships with all major retail underwriters and wholesale specialty markets, EPIC has both the means and the methods to reduce premiums, improve coverage terms and streamline the administration of your programs.
EPIC’S RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Exposure assessment and analysis of current programs and strategies
- Risk control consulting
- Claims management and loss mitigation
- Executive liability analysis and corporate governance risk control
- Captive and self-insurance analysis
- Mergers and acquisition analysis
- Workers’ compensation cost control and disability management
- Industry surveys and benchmarking data
- Risk retention and risk purchasing groups
- Alternative risk transfer (finite risk, loss portfolio transfer)
- Credit risk assessment and management
- Client “Risk Management Center” (learn more here)
Learn more about risk management, insurance and how to select the right broker/consultant in our “Business Owners Guide to Risk Management and Insurance.”
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: