Cargo theft costs the United States economy billions of dollars each year. To combat this growing problem, EPIC has partnered with CargoNet® – a program that helps to prevent cargo theft and has increased recovery rates by facilitating secure information sharing among theft victims, their business partners, and law enforcement.
CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM
Safety and Loss Control
Our partnership with CargoNet provides a layered approach to cargo security with proactive deterrence methods, extensive recovery assistance, and coordinated theft communications. CargoNet’s 24/7/365 support center and subject matter experts become an extension of your company’s security program.
How CargoNet Helps You
Designed by leading supply chain industry experts and law enforcement officials to fight cargo crime, CargoNet membership offers a number of valuable benefits to clients engaged in the freight forwarding, transportation, and energy sectors. Those benefits include:
- Reduced risk of cargo theft
- Quick recovery of stolen cargo
- Improved service levels for shippers
- Demonstrated security commitment to clients
- Quarterly cargo theft reports
- Educational webinars regarding theft reduction and prevention
- Local law enforcement contacts throughout the country
- Data entry and distribution to investigators
Work with a Charter Member
EPIC is a CargoNet Charter Member and our global practice leader, Philip DiChiara, is a member of the advisory board. All new clients insured under the EPIC Logistics Liability program are eligible to receive complimentary CargoNet membership.
To learn more about CargoNet, please visit CargoNet.com