At EPIC, clients are not “companies” – they’re people with personal and organizational needs. Understanding and effectively responding to these needs is our first priority. That’s why EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants – Melville (formerly Total Management Corp.) is making generous donations to clients who have been impacted by COVID-19.
The head of the Melville office for more than 20 years, Phil Bilello, always has families top of mind. He said, “I can’t stand by and do nothing. I want to help our clients in any way we can, but I also want to help anyone who lost their job … I’m blessed to have such a wonderful staff fully engaged to helping others.”
The office donated money, which Phil personally matched, in the office’s name to following TMC EPIC clients:
- The first 20 customers who made family purchases at Fine Fare Supermarket in Corona, NY received a $50 credit toward future purchases, for a total donation of $1,000
- McClendon Center, whose mission is to prepare people recovering from mental illness to improve their quality of life, received $1,000
- The first 20 people who made family purchases at Ahuachapan Restaurant, a Salvadorian eatery in Queens, NY, received a $50 credit toward a future purchase, for a total donation of $1,000
- Body Works Day Spa received $1,000. They’ll use the money to donate at-home facial-in-a-bag care packages to those working on the front lines at CityMD Bellmore Urgent Care in appreciation of their efforts during COVID-19
- United Way of Long Island received $1,000 to help address needs in the community
- Long Island Cares, Inc. received $3,000 to support their mission to unite all available resources for the benefit of the hungry on Long Island, and provide for the humanitarian needs of their community
- Two Italian restaurants, Tre Scalini in Farmingdale, NY and Casa di Fratelli in Westbury, NY, each received $1,000. They paid this act of kindness forward by using the money to give out gift certificates to patrons
Thank you for your EPICness, Phil and Team!