Stay Informed: Ensuring Transparency In A Digital World
Under recently adopted SEC cybersecurity rules, public companies must disclose material cybersecurity incidents within four days. But what is considered material?
Join cybersecurity professionals from EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants, CohnReznick, and Frankfurt Kurnit Klein + Selz, PC, for a roundtable discussion on the new regulations, spotlighting determining materiality in a crisis.
What We’ll Cover
- Assessing your current governance practices related to materiality
- Establishing a process, controls, and committee for determining what’s a material event
- Next steps after an incident: How your directors and officers (D&O) policy and cyber insurance policy might apply
REGISTER NOW CLOSED
- Kelly Geary, National Practice Leader | EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants
- Rick Borden, Partner, Privacy & Data Security Group | Frankfurt Kurnit Klein + Selz, PC
- Scott Corzine, Managing Director, Cybersecurity, Technology Risk and Privacy | CohnReznick