We help professionals in a variety of fields mitigate risk and manage growth. Our specialty insurance brokerage services have garnered top reports, earning a reputation for excellence by putting you first and offering quality, personal service. We tailor our services and insurance coverage to your specific profession. Some of the professionals we help include: accountants, architects and engineers, attorneys, consultants, registered investment advisors, broker/dealers, and insurance companies.
Specialty Divisions for Professional Services
Our extensive knowledge and experience delivering tailored solutions and risk management guidance give accountants, lawyers, architects, engineers, and other professional services firms the peace of mind needed to focus on growing their businesses.
For dynamic firms, securing broad professional liability and other coverages at a competitive price is but one component of a risk management solution. We understand this. Many of the Top 100 accounting firms turn to our team as a partner for policy solutions, best practice advice, proactive insight, and risk management services throughout the year.
Our professional staff has worked not only in the insurance industry but also for architecture and engineering firms. Our collective background gives us particular expertise in understanding the wide range of risks that face architects and engineers. We are widely published on your risk management issues and often speak at your meetings and conventions. Our clients include many of the ENR top 500 firms. Our in-depth understanding of the issues you face means we can help you develop strategies to mitigate and minimize your risk. That, in turn, helps you reduce your costs and improve your bottom line.
Our Law Firm Service Team specializes in assisting law firms worldwide with the procurement of insurance coverage. Our team provides personal, proactive, timely and exceptional service while being fully transparent and accountable to our clients. We do not believe in the status quo. Experienced, results driven brokers, with backgrounds as lawyers, underwriters and professional liability claims attorneys, negotiate creative insurance solutions while also offering best practice advice, valuable insight and risk management services for our law firm clients.
- Building information modeling protocols
- Review of contracts, front-end document reviews, and other contract negotiation support
- Risk management strategic planning and risk analysis of potential new services
- Merger and acquisition due diligence
- Customized loss-prevention seminars & web-based risk surveys
- Navigating the shifting landscape of the public accounting marketplace
- Supporting attorneys to protect their law firms with strategic & responsible Professional Liability Insurance
- Personalized Directors & Officers and Professional Liability Insurance
- A breadth of experience with consulting firms, as the landscape is just as broad
- Business Auto
- Captive, International and other Project Specific Risk
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Drone Liability
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Insurance
- Network Security, Cyber and Privacy
- Professional Liability
- Property, General Liability and Workers’ Compensation
- Risk Management
- Umbrella Liability
- Wrap Up Programs
Managing Principal, Lemme - Arlington Heights, IL
Gregg Bundschuh, J.D.
Partner, Greyling - Alpharetta, GA
Partner, Greyling - Alpharetta, GA