Our mission is to exceed the offering of a traditional reinsurance intermediary. As risk advisors, we provide innovative insurance and reinsurance risk transfer solutions and continuously seek ways to protect our clients’ business from uncertainty and volatile exposures. Our meticulous, research-driven approach to managing risk seeks to filter out the noise in markets and identify what matters most.
Whether, through treaty, facultative reinsurance, or program business, we empower our clients through a consultative and analytical approach. Our dedication to transparency and committed service helps us guide them through key operational decisions to obtain the capacity they need.
What to Expect with EPIC
Our EPIC Reinsurance advisors focus their time, energy, creativity, and expertise on the client. With our high level of proficiency in Property, Casualty, Accident & Health as well as specialty lines such as Travel and Surety, we can provide not only premier service but impressive results.
Our creative approach promotes a high degree of client engagement and a tailored risk solutions strategy that achieves financial goals while reducing frictional costs inherent in the transaction.
Our experienced brokers bring a comprehensive knowledge of product lines, technical modeling, pricing analysis, retention analysis and actuarial support that will:
- Transfer and mitigate your large claim exposures
- Improve your risk profile
- Provide a reinsurance structure commensurate with your balance sheet
- Manage your security ratings
- Reduce your reinsurance costs
- Expertise in Property, Casualty, Professional Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Accident & Health, Surety & Crisis Management, and Title Reinsurance.
- Advisory for traditional insurance companies and Alternative Risk Transfer vehicles, Risk Retention Groups, Trusts, Pools, Joint Power Authorities, Joint Underwriting Associations, and captives.
- Advisory, market search and intermediation between Managing General Agents (MGAs) and insurance carriers.
Managing Principal – San Francisco, CA
Principal, Risk Management - California
Talk to Sales
Contact us to see how we can help your business.