FARM & RANCH
The EPIC team has a long history of helping farmers, ranchers, and equine-related operations across the United States mitigate their risk through insurance and risk management services. We understand that each farm and ranch is unique and take time to listen, so we can help customize the best program that transfers your risk and allows you to do what you love.
We’ve partnered with….
- Dairy farms with 25 grass-fed cows to Dairy farm operations with as many as 10,000 cows at a single location.
- Pork operations that finish 1000 pigs on contract and producers that finish up to millions of hogs a year
- Beef cattle operations with a couple hundred head on a California ranch and an Oklahoma feedlot
- The home farm trainer to the trainer who has been inducted into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of fame
- Cash crops of 10 acres of a niche product to those that span more than 20,000 acres
- Kentucky Derby, Preakness, Belmont Stakes, and Breeders Cup winners and County 4-H Grand Champions
- Custom farmers, agriculture commodity haulers, animal feed manufacturers, laying operations, hatcheries and on-farm processing
At EPIC, our people have the experience to provide the best in farm and ranch insurance consulting.
Areas of Expertise
- Local, state and multi-state exposures
- Livestock confinement and cargo
- Pollution clean-up liability
- Chemical and fertilizer misapplication
- Stockyard and warehouse bonds
- Equine Insurance & Liability
Farm & Ranch Expertise
- Farm & Ranch Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Personal Liability
- Homeowners Insurance
- Farm Property
- Crop Hail Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Excess Liability
- EPIC Exclusive Niche Offerings
As one of the largest equine insurance agencies in the United States, we represent premier equine insurers, all of which are A and A+ rated and fully insured in all 50 states. Let our team help you find coverage that is specifically designed to protect your particular horse or animal.FIND OUT MORE
President, Farm & Ranch
Managing Principal, Equine Mortality Practice Leader – Ocala, FL
Talk to Sales
Contact us to see how we can help your business.