How to Fight for the Best Talent
The Key to Designing a Winning Recruiting Package
Architects and engineers are in one of the tightest job markets in recent memory. Attracting and retaining the best and brightest has become increasingly competitive. Do you know how your firm’s total offering compares to your peers?
When you win the battle for talent, you gain a competitive advantage for your firm. All you need are fresh ideas that grab the attention of candidates – at all levels of your organization – while keeping current team members from being poached by the competition. Leaders from our Architect & Engineering (A&E) Benefits Practice and the head of recruiting from industry leading LVI Associates recently spoke about how to quickly and cost-effectively boost your ability to attract and retain key members of your staff.
Our Power Hour Included:
- The deciding factors that A&E job candidates demand
- Tips on increased flexibility to perks that matter
- A preview of employer-sponsored health plan trends from our 2021 National Architect & Engineering Employee Benefits Survey
- Industry-specific benchmarking for dental, life, and disability health plan
- What benefit types should be part of a comprehensive benefits package
- What modern and competitive A&E firms are doing today to stand out in the recruiting and hiring process
- Suzannah Gill, Architect & Engineering National Benefits Practice Leader, EPIC
- Joanne Tran, Architect & Engineering West Region Benefits Practice Leader, EPIC
- Blake O’Brien, Head of Architectural Recruitment, LVI Associates
A Special Thank You to our Guest Host
LVI Associates is a leading specialist recruitment firm for engineering and infrastructure sectors. LVI was founded to give their clients peace of mind that the recruitment process is in expert hands. Their continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables them to recruit with speed, precision, and accuracy. They provide permanent, contract, and multi-hire recruitment from global hubs all over the world.
EPIC Industry Focus
Our National Architect & Engineering practice features a team of employee benefits consultants and insurance brokers who understand the specific issues that architect and engineering firms face. We provide the strategy and insight to develop benefit programs that attract and retain top talent in this competitive field. In collaboration with our colleagues in the Greyling Business Insurance division, which was built specifically to serve this industry, we provide unique insights and deep expertise. The Law Firm Service Team of Lemme, a division of EPIC, has deep expertise negotiating Employment Practices Liability policies specifically tailored to address the unique exposures faced by law firms.
Employee Benefits Consulting
Our dedicated EPIC benefits team is focused on delivering better outcomes – to both your benefits program ...
Architects & Engineers
EPIC’s veteran teams have decades of experience building insurance programs that strengthen your bottom ...
Our pharmacy experts work with the health and welfare teams to deliver certainty and direction for your ...