HR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
From advising startups on how to build a solid Human Resources (HR) infrastructure, to consulting with established companies on creating programs aimed at attracting, developing and retaining top talent, our HR consultants can recommend and manage the implementation of appropriate best practices that are customized to support your culture and business direction, while remaining scalable and flexible to accommodate change.
Our consultants work with startup companies that want to be significant by collaborating with and advising management teams on the framework and establishment of a scalable HR infrastructure.
- Assessing in-house versus outsourced service delivery models
- Providing short-term, on-the-ground resources to implement systems, plans, and programs
- Supporting and training the client’s HR personnel and front line supervisors
- Helping build the HR department from the ground up
- Establishing benefit plans and HR programs and implementing the most appropriate vendors and solutions
Our HR Consulting teams have the knowledge and experience to advise you on:
- Leave administration
- Performance management
- HR management and payroll systems
- HR policy development
- Succession and workforce planning
What to Expect from EPIC
We work with established companies to evaluate their programs and administrative processes, identifying areas of improvement and best practices to better align with their business objectives. This may include an analysis of functions that should be handled in-house versus those that are better performed by an outside vendor or specialist. It may also include a consultation and updated strategy around a specific HR program or process.
We often advise clients through the vendor evaluation and decision process and manage vendor implementations. These projects can focus on human resource management systems, payroll, time and attendance, relocation, and performance management alternatives, as well as many other types of employee programs.