AVIATION & AEROSPACE
Our team delivers customized risk management and insurance solutions to the aviation and aerospace industry. Our broad and seamless coverage, claims advocacy and strategic approach to the treatment of aviation risks coupled with our highly experienced team can help you navigate the challenging landscape of aviation insurance.
We’ve worked extensively with corporate fleets, aircraft management companies, charter and taxi operations, FBOs, aerospace manufacturers and many more. Our industry experience helps us partner with clients to generate a comprehensive, personalized risk management program tailored to your needs.
Other highlights of our Aviation & Aerospace practice include:
- A unique business model based on integrated, comprehensive services that include: experienced brokers with established industry relationships, attorneys with extensive aviation litigation experience and applied actuarial and risk analytics.
- Aviation claims professionals offering best practices for loss mitigation and personal contact during the claims process.
- Actuarial capabilities, such as risk tolerance modeling, risk retention analysis and alternative risk finance techniques.
We work with aviation organizations in these sectors:
- Aerial surveying and mapping
- Agriculture operations
- Aircraft leasing
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Airports and airport services
- Air taxi and charter operators
- Component product manufacturers
- Corporate aircraft
- Aerial film and photography
- Fixed-base operators (FBOs)
- Helipad liability including healthcare risks
- Maintenance repair operators
- Non-owned aircraft liability
- Personal accident for crew and passengers
- Powerline and pipeline patrol aircraft
- Pleasure and business aircraft
- Regional airlines