MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
We have a long history of helping startups, acquired firms and private organizations navigate the challenges of mergers and acquisitions. From negotiations to closing deals to operations, our team of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) experts can help you protect equity and intellectual capital. Whether your business is just beginning or it’s been booming for decades, our team, comprised of individuals with risk management and employee benefits expertise, can support your business on transactions of any size.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions expertise ensures that your new or established business will comply with regulatory issues and governance standards. We offer specialized insurance products to manage representations and warranties, tax opinions, and run-off liabilities to ensure a solid deal structure and avoid transfer risks. Our support services include:
- Risk profile analysis
- Due diligence studies of all lines of insurance including Property-Casualty and Employee Benefits
- Newly formed or changed entities coverage specifications
- New insurance placement strategies
- Risk and insurance valuation of assets and liabilities
- Environmental risk assessment and analysis
- Customized risk-retention and risk-transfer program design
- Risk transfer solution creation for deal-threatening issues
- Client interest claim advocacy
- Risk-management exit strategy
Philip V. Moyles, Jr.
Chief Growth Officer and President of Financial Services CEO of Vanbridge
Financial Institutions Managing Principal, EPIC
Transactional Risk Solutions, Senior Vice President, Vanbridge
Greylen Erlacher Mardy
Transactional Risk Solutions Senior Vice President, Vanbridge
Alternative Asset Management – Private Equity Principal, Vanbridge
Talk to Sales
Contact us to see how we can help your business.