Learn about employee benefits business risks – and how to get ahead of the curve – with key insights and actionable takeaways from our team. Stay tuned for fresh topics every other month!
How to Hit Back When You’re Hit with a Massive Renewal
Tired of facing double-digit renewals on your benefits plans?
Organizations are facing incredible economic market pressure that’s trickled down to employers in the form of high renewals. The good news is there are creative cost-saving solutions beyond raising employee deductibles, copays and cost-sharing. Empower your decision-making with innovative alternatives that allow you to maintain your current level of coverage without passing cost increases on to your workforce!
Learn about viable market choices available to get your company more bang for your healthcare buck.
Join our webinar on October 26 at 2:00 p.m. ET to get insights into three options to help your company combat high health insurance plan renewals. Our panel of EPIC employee benefits specialists – Renee Bosley, Senior Vice President, and Dan Grelecki, Midwest Employee Benefits Leader – will be led by Robyn Pawlo, Executive Managing Principal at EPIC.
What You’ll Learn:
- Market trends responsible for double-digit healthcare renewals
- How to think differently about controlled risk-taking strategies beyond the traditional healthcare market in the form of:
- Stop-Loss insurance captives to manage risk and exposure
- Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangements (ICHRAs) to lower your employer spend
while maintaining the same plans and pre-tax group benefits
- State- and industry-specific options for aggregated health solutions or coalitions
Join us on Thursday, October 26!
- 11:00 a.m. to Noon PT
- Noon to 1:00 p.m. MT
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CT
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET
Sign up for Benefits Curve Employer Risk Event Notifications
You’ll receive invitations to our upcoming webinars covering timely employee benefits risk topics, with actionable takeaways.