California Workers’ Compensation COVID-19: Staying in Compliance
Join us June 3 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am PST to learn more about important developments impacting our industry. From Workplace Injury to Demystifying Employment Laws amid COVID-19, we’ll cover:
- When to offer a DWC-1 Claim Form if your employee contracts COVID-19
- When to File a 5020 form if an employee is diagnosed with COVID-19
- When to report a COVID-19 case to CalOsha
- What qualifies for FFCRA Leave
- CDC, EEOC, and DFEH Guidance regarding an Employer’s Obligations and Rights
Who should attend? HR Personnel, Risk Managers, WC Coordinators, or anyone who manages a Workers’ Compensation program.
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PST
Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorney
RTGR Law, LLP
Employment/Labor Law Attorney
Boucher, Labor & Employment Law
For more information please contact:
Joy Eugenio at or 916-576-1550.
For all our COVID-19 coverage, visit epicbrokers.com/coronavirus
Our experienced teams take an enterprise-wide approach, consulting closely with you to identify, analyze and ...
Impact Risk Partners
EPIC Impact™ is a comprehensive suite of performance-based consultative solutions that reduce operational ...
Our expert Compliance team provides comprehensive consulting services and in-depth education regarding the ...