Payroll and Rent Expense Protection (PREP™)
Be prepared with PREP
Payroll and Rent Expense Protection (PREP) insurance coverage was designed to help American businesses maintain their most valuable assets – their employees and places of business – during periods of pandemic-induced economic distress.
In simple terms, when the next wave of COVID-19 or a similar pandemic strikes, and if a government-mandated statewide “shelter in place” order is issued, which impacts an employer’s monthly operating income, PREP can be used by an insured employer to recoup up to 50% of up to two months of its payroll and rent expenses.
Vanbridge, an EPIC company, is one of only two brokers who can offer this product – it is not otherwise available in the marketplace today.
- Insured: Companies which are located in a covered state, and employ staff and maintain business operations in one or more of the covered states
- Covered States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Policy Type: Surplus Lines Insurance Policy
- Policy Term: 6 months
- Limit: $500,000 – $1,500,000
- Premium: $56,364 – $109,091 (not inclusive of applicable taxes and fees)
Preparing a Submission:
Submissions from corporate applicants who operate in a covered state or states will be considered (subject to certain limitations). A completed application is the only requirement for underwriting.
Private Equity Firms
Every strategy needs exceptional execution. Health care quality continues to emerge as a hot topic and is an ...
CoronavirusYour one stop for all Risk Management and Employee Benefits Considerations
EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants has a nationwide presence with a depth of industry expertise across ...