FINANCIAL SERVICES & EXECUTIVE PROTECTION
Today’s corporate world is a mine field of potential executive and management liability exposures and possible sources of litigation. Issues surrounding corporate governance, harassment and discrimination, fiduciary responsibilities, and the daily decisions made by your directors and officers are all areas of significant risk – not just to your company’s financial health and viability but to the personal assets of your corporate executives, as well. EPIC’s Financial Services and Executive Protection team brings together expertise in all aspects of management liability to provide a holistic approach to identifying, understanding and ultimately managing these significant exposures to risk.
EPIC SPECIALIZES IN:
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Errors and Omissions Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Crime Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Reps & Warranties
- Structured Credit
We have worked successfully with a wide range of organizations, including public, private and non-profit enterprises. We have experience with all types of ownership structures, including partnerships, general partnerships and limited liability companies. In addition, EPIC’s Financial Services team specializes in managing the risks faced by private equity, venture capital, investment banking and other financial institutions.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM EPIC’S FINANCIAL SERVICES AND EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TEAM:
- Perform a comprehensive analysis of your current executive liability policies. We will identify where your policies can be more effectively tailored to your specific risks and exposures. Policy language continually evolves as case law develops. We are fully up to date with what the market is offering so we can ensure that you benefit from the broadest and most appropriate coverage currently available.
- Provide comprehensive benchmarking data on the amount of insurance you buy as well as the deductibles and the premiums that you are currently paying. The amount of D&O/E&O/EPL you buy is somewhat subjective. We have the tools and personal experience to guide you through this decision making process.
- Advise you on the most appropriate insurers that you should be partnering with as your company continuously changes. For example, as your company grows and moves closer to a significant liquidity event we will advise you on the insurers you should have on your program who can transition and provide you with optimal coverage when you go public/private/merge and the like.
- Advise you on the risk and reward of insurance coverage that you may not be currently purchasing like E&O, Cyber Liability and/or Crime.
- Conduct a comprehensive marketing exercise for all your executive liability insurance renewals through both the retail and the wholesale channels. This will ensure that you are always protected by the optimal coverage and charged the most competitive premium. Our executive level relationships with all major insurance companies will ensure this outcome.
THE EPIC EDGE
We understand that a legal action brought directly against members of senior management and the board of directors or your company is an extremely stressful event which requires tact, skill and leverage to help resolve. EPIC’s team has considerable experience in this arena and are well equipped to handle the dynamics between the plaintiff and defense attorneys and the insurance company.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: