Improve Employee Culture, Manage Risks and Maximize Profitability
EPIC Impact Risk Partners has a virtual booth at the Loss Prevention Research Council’s Annual Conference (LPRC IMPACT) with experts available to meet with you about how our Employee Training & Awareness, Profit Protection and Casualty Liabilities Reduction solutions deliver value beyond the bottom line. We integrate our team of experts across multiple lines of business, holistically generating significant financial improvements throughout your organization to change employee behaviors and improve workplace culture.
LPRC’s Annual Conference is a free two-day event, October 5-6, designed to help participants better understand how they can use research to help reduce crime and loss, and increase sales. Each session is designed to provide value, education and participation.
Employee Training & Awareness
Partner with us for customized, targeted employee training communications. We’ll manage the process from strategy through execution, continuously monitoring, measuring and adapting the strategy to maximize effectiveness and target areas that have a lasting effect on your employee culture.
- $17 to $1 return on investment on high-risk store programs
- Year-over-year shrink reductions
- Improved employee engagement
Loss, including shrink, waste, damage and spoilage, can severely impact profitability and performance. Most profit-eroding behaviors result from operational and administrative errors, internal theft and external theft. These behaviors not only reduce profits but have a negative impact on customer experience, employee morale and employee turnover.
- 8% average improvement to earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA)
- 15% average shrink reduction
- Improved operational efficiencies
Casualty Liabilities Reduction
Partner with us for customized, targeted training communications to reduce unsafe acts. We’ll manage the process from strategy through execution, continuously monitoring, measuring and adapting the strategy to maximize effectiveness and target areas that have a lasting effect on your culture.
- Lower collateral – 16% average reduction in outstanding liabilities
- Improve liquidity by reducing projected liabilities and corresponding collateral
- Create a culture focused on injury prevention and resolution
- Increase efficiency and capacity for risk management team
- Provide a strong return on investment by applying a performance-based fee structure
- Align risk management and organizational goals with long-term company strategy
Managing Principal, Impact Risk Partners